What is Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)?

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a molecule that encodes the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms. DNA is a nucleic acid; alongside proteins and carbohydrates, nucleic acids compose the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life.

DNA is well-suited for biological information storage, and the sheer quality of information stored makes it a living library. Your DNA is your blueprint of life and is what controls every single function inside each of your cells. If you change your DNA, you really will change your life. The ancient metaphysical teachings indicate that the original divine blueprint for humans consists of a multidimensional 24-strand DNA. Activation of a 24-strand DNA activates self-healing abilities and enhances the unity of soul, heart, body and mind. We rediscover and develop our natural purpose and plan as well as all the abilities and potentials we hold. And the reason Jesus was divine was because He had all 24 of his DNA strands activated. The International Human Genome Project did extensive research to identify all the genes of the human genome. The Project decided only about 2 percent of our total DNA. The remaining 98% was determined to have no biological purpose and be labelled ‘junk DNA’. However, later research showed that junk DNA is not redundant evolutionary residue, but is of vital importance for any human being. It is in itself a biological language and responds to particular light frequency ranges. The Language of Light is unique and its frequencies active the so-called junk DNA. The Language of Light reaches to the very depths of the soul, clears away the trauma and negative patterns accumulated in our sub-consciousness, opens up the memories stored in your cells, and creates balance and harmony at a deep level – your DNA level. It releases karma and increases your vibrations, which helps you become attuned with who you really are.The Language of Light is a highly efficient tool in the era of awakening. By remembering who we are we will become strong creators working for the benefit of all.
Junk DNA also holds our entire history, including every detail of our past and future lives. This is where your Akashic record, your soul’s unique signature, is written. Akashic records are a collection of all records about the journey of your soul, on-world and off-world, its history. And this vast information centre only exists at the ethereal level where it is written in the energy vibration of love.

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *